Unit 5: ISU
- Earth's climate is dynamic and is the result of interacting systems and processes.
- Global climate change is influenced by both natural and human factors.
- Climate change affects living things and natural systems in a variety of ways.
- People have the responsibility to assess their impact on climate change and to identify effective courses of action to reduce this impact.
- By the end of this unit students will:
- analyse some of the effects of climate change around the world, and assess the effectiveness of initiatives that attempt to address the issue of climate change;
- investigate various natural and human factors that influence Earth's climate and climate change;
- demonstrate an understanding of natural and human factors, including the greehouse effect, that influence Earth's climate and contribute to climate change.